Tuesday 23 July 2013

Edgy Elegant

Wow! It's been 3 months now and I'm still not sure where I stand on the whole blogging thing.  I would like nothing more to continue but life has got in the way.  I'M PREGNANT!!!!  I have been so sick. Everything nasty that comes with pregnancy I have....and I'm only 16 weeks!

So I thought I would share this funky manicure with you.  I love the difference in pattern.  I used striping tape for my ring finger.  It took a long time but I'm very satisfied with the outcome. Hope you enjoy



5 comments:

  1. Congrats! I hope everything goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ring finger and it's an unexpected combo with the other nails. Congrats on the pregnancy and hopefully the rest is smooth sailing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the pregnancy! Enjoy it. I love your mani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was just wondering why i don't find any new blogpost from you - somehow i overread this awesome news! well, not awesome that you feel sick. congratulations ♥ ♥ maybe it's going to be a baby girl - naaail polish :) hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback